Research programs in the Horticultural Sciences Department at the University of Florida cover a broad range of topics from space biology to improving field production techniques.
We offer a unique experience where undergraduate students work side by side with graduate students, faculty, and postdoctoral scientists to enhance the research and education process. Explore the wide breadth of research programs in the department by choosing a research area.
- Breeding and Genetics
- Crop Production and Management
- Organic and Sustainable Agriculture
- Plant Physiology and Biochemistry
- Plant Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology
- Postharvest Biology and Technology
- Weed Science